The ‘Express Your Selfie’ photobooth is fun and affordable. There are two setups to the booth to choose from, a CLOSED BOOTH and an OPEN BOOTH. Both setups are fully automated for the user. One or more friends enter the booth, push a large button, and a voice on the computer will let you know when each photo is being taken as well as on-screen graphics. One session is 4 photographs and takes less then 30 seconds. After the 4th photo, you will see a review of the photos you just took and then they are sent to the printer right outside the booth area where a 4×6 inch glossy paper will be printed in a matter of seconds. On the print-out, each one of the four photos is about 2×2 inches, and under the 4 photos will be artwork that we create ahead of time that commemorates your event.
- Your event or company artwork will be designed beforehand and sent to you prior to the event for your approval. The artwork included on each printout, approximately 2×4 inches, is created by a professional designer.
- You and your party are allowed unlimited sessions during your booth times.
- All images are saved, both as the session with the logo/artwork, and as individual photos. These images are available to you by thumb-drive immediately after the event, or can be downloaded from the Express Your Selfie FaceBook gallery after the event.
- The camera unit and monitor can be adjusted ahead of time to allow for either sitting sessions (and kid height) or adult standing sessions. Even with the upper height, approximately 5 feet from the ground, it can be pointed downwards by the user to capture smaller folks photos.
- The booth will come with an assistant to help users and keep the booth and printer running properly.
- During idle time, the monitor reverts to a “screen saver” mode which is a slide show of all photos taken during that event.
FEATURES OF THE CLOSED BOOTH
- The Closed Booth is an actual booth you step into and close a curtain-door behind you..
- You can squeeze as many friends in the booth as you like.
- The booth can be used indoors or outside (there must be an electrical outlet available nearby)
- We often place a fan on the inside to keep the air flowing on warm days/evenings.
- For outside daytime events, The CLOSED BOOTH is better as we can control the light better. Photos are best if not in direct sunlight.
- The minimum height of the booth is 87 inches (7′ 3″). The width of the booth is 58×58 inches (4′ 10″ square)
- CLOSED BOOTH NOTE: Please allow approximately 1.5 hours for us to build the booth structure, add the ‘dressings’, and to dial everything in depending on the configuration for your event. Take-down and packup is approximately 1 hour. After discussing with you, we may request to arrive even sooner to make sure we have all setup before your guests arrive.
- Very versatile where it can be placed. Can be placed in a small room, or a corner of a room, is not inside a booth so you just walk up and start taking photos.
- With the OPEN BOOTH, we will setup a background/backdrop, usually black as it seems to work well with most photos, but are open to your own backdrop or background. The booth can also be arranged so it points towards the crowd of your event.
- OPEN BOOTH NOTE: Please allow approximately 45 minutes for us to setup the booth, maybe more depending on the background/backdrop, and to dial everything in. Take-down and packup is approximately 1 hour. After discussing with you, we may request to arrive even sooner to make sure we have all setup before your guests arrive.